Saturday, September 29, 2012

Say hello to Naughty Donna Marie and her huge 38DD tits!

Hi I'm Naughty Donna Marie!

I love having huge 38DD tits! Those of you that have seen my anal and DP videos you know I love having my ass pounded over and over again. And of course I’m 100% bisexual. I have a live in girlfriend and boyfriend of course we are swingers!


What’s the future hold for me, well I have relocated back to California where my adult entertainment career started years ago, I have gone back to blonde or at least for a while and of course I have my girlfriend and boytoy here with me!


What’s the future hold for me, well I have relocated back to California where my adult entertainment career started years ago, I have gone back to blonde or at least for a while and of course I have my girlfriend and boytoy here with me!

I love being in and making adult video here are just a few pictures to give you an idea of what you might find when you visit my website Naughty Donna Marie http://www.naughtydonnamarie.com

 


  

So come on now and stop by my totally free website http://www.naughtydonnamarie.com and say hello!

Hugs and Kisses
Naughty Donna Marie
ndm@naughtydonnamarie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment